Australian born and bread, Becky Crisp is passionate about all things natural beauty, especially certified organic plant and flower based products. Through education, her aim is to empower woman to confidently and comfortably make the transition to Eco-beauty by embracing all natural, organic, ethical and cruelty free products and practices, ensuring we live the healthiest, happiest life possible with glowing, radiant skin.
- Wild Spirit Naturally is a holistic beauty, eco-friendly, environmentally conscious company founded by Becky Crisp, with a strong focus in women empowerment and education.
- Our skin is our largest organ, and unlike our other body systems, it does not have a filter to protect us from toxins. 60-90% of the products we put on our skin is directly absorbed into our bloodstream.
- Becky’s approach to natural skin care is simple: if you wouldn’t put it in your mouth, don’t put it on your skin.
- Beck’s business advice on how to grow your own green business? Be real, be bold, be genuinely authentic.
Wild Spirit Naturally, a London based company, was created to provide a natural, organic-based community for women who want to learn more about holistic well-being, natural skin-care, and beauty therapy. Becky Crisp, the founder of Wild Spirit Naturally, has a background in holistic nutrition and beauty therapy, and has seven years of holistic beauty experience working alongside naturopaths, physiotherapists, holistic therapists, and health coaches. She has an overwhelming passion for sharing her knowledge about the importance of organic skin care with the world, and her positive energy is simply contagious.
Becky was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome around the age of 17, and after a year of dead-ends with Western treatment plans, she discovered the world of holistic healing and finally found relief from her diagnosis. This path of natural healing led her to create Wild Spirit Naturally to continue to spread the magic to as many people as she can possibly reach. Becky’s mission is to educate, empower, and help women transition to more optimal state of health through holistic beauty therapy.
“First and foremost, Wild Spirit Naturally is all about empowering women, helping us to feel empowered, helping us to glow, and doing so using organic and natural products.”
The main focus of Wild Spirit Naturally is organic, natural skin-care, but Beck also specializes in holistic coaching and education. She offers one-to-one appointments, workshops, events, and retreats as a way to connect and educate her customers.
The skin is our largest organ, and 60-90% of what we put on our skin is absorbed directly into our bloodstreams (with no filter to keep the toxins out!). Her goal is to teach others about health issues we may experience when we aren’t cautious about the products we come in contact with on a daily basis.
Her tips for our listeners who are interested in revamping their skin care routines are effective and simple:
- Know your ingredients, start learning which ones are natural and which ones aren’t
- Don’t put anything on your skin that you wouldn’t put in your body
- Explore the alternatives, and as you go, replace your old products with new, ecofriendly ones
Beck’s focus in growing Wild Spirit Naturally has been to be authentic in all aspects of her business, and it absolutely shows. In this episode, Beck shares her real, down-to-earth ways to increase her following, and her strategies might pleasantly surprise you. She is a high-spirited, powerful, soon-to-be momma, and I am inspired by her drive and excitement to reach as many people in the world as she possibly can.
Take some time to listen to the podcast episode to learn more about her journey, her business, and her big plans for the future! You can also watch the entire episode here.